We are looking for people who have knowledge and experience in Electrical who have take care responsible for all maintenance, modification and fabrication of stored equipment, yard own installations and electrical installations on board of vessels at the yard for our client located in Sekupang.
Your responsibilities :
- Planning, preparing and execution of all required work on electrical equipment.
- Advising the Yard Staff about the day-to-day situation concerning electrical systems.
- Handling final reports for the superior (both electrical and financial) concerning repairs and reporting back desired improvements to the equipment.
- Supporting the Yard Staff in the case of electrical problems on yard or on board.
Job requirements :
- A higher vocational degree (Diploma) in electrical engineering or similar.
- Relevant work experience; at least 5 years.
- Knowledge of and experience with electrical systems (on board vessels).
- Good organisational and analytical skills.
- Being able to work independently as well as in a team.
- Service-oriented and cost-conscious.
- A good communicator, both in writing and speaking, also in the English language.
- Good general computer skills (Microsoft Office applications).
Join us by forwarding your English resume and other credentials in Word or PDF format to:
Please take note that applications to other e-mail addresses are not accepted and that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Your kind understanding for this matter is appreciated.