We are looking for motivated individuals who ready to take on a managerial position for our client as Maintenance Superintendent / Assistant Manager for Manufacturing Company that enable the extraction of oil and gas (Threading pipe & CNC Machining). Located in Kabil area.
- Establish and maintain Maintenance procedures to maintain high standard of manufacturing operations, product quality, reliability, and safety;
- Monitor and communicate to the Manufacturing Team all including Machine on-time performance, fulfilment rate, safety and productivity;
- Responsible for assisting in all machine and equipment needed for operations;
- Plan, analyze, prioritize, coordinate, and facilitate all efforts within Operations
- Provide Coaching and technical expertise to resolve all maintenance breakdown issues and ensures corrective and preventive action are implemented;
- Perform routine preventive maintenance to ensure that machines continue to run smoothly and operate efficiently.
- Indonesian citizen living in Batam, Riau Islands province;
- Good communication skills – proficiency in English both oral and written.
- Diploma 3 or Bachelor’s Degree (S1) in Engineering or related field;
- At least 3 years of experience in Manufacturing Company (similiar role);
- Familiar on ISO, OHSAS and QMS Standart;
- Familiar with CNC Machine will be advatages;
- Having knowledge on problem solving using Lean Six Sigma;
- Certified Total Productive Management, coaching & counseling;
- Certified Supervisory & Leadership Skill.
Join us by forwarding your English resume and other credentials in Word or PDF format soonest to:
Please take note that applications to other e-mail addresses are not accepted and that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Your kind understanding for this matter is appreciated.