We are looking for motivated individuals who ready to take on a managerial position for our client as Engineering Superintendent / Assistant Manager for Manufacturing Company that enable the extraction of oil and gas (Threading pipe & CNC Machining). Located in Kabil area.
- Ensure overall operational activities running effective and efficient;
- Supervise and organize employees arrangement base on their competency;
- Lead and monitor production team to achieve the targets productivity/utilization and efficincy.
- Manage workflow process and eliminate waste;
- Work with relevant personal to resolve production problems;
- Manage non-conformance and ensure all reports are accurate;
- Monitor and check on daily production order records accuracy and reporting to ensure productions are running.
- Indonesian citizen living in Batam, Riau Islands province;
- Good communication skills – proficiency in English both oral and written.
- Diploma 3 or Bachelor’s Degree (S1) in Engineering or related field;
- At least 3 years of experience in Manufacturing Company (similiar role);
- Familiar on ISO, OHSAS and QMS Standart;
- Familiar with CNC Machine will be advatages;
- Having knowledge on problem solving using Lean Six Sigma;
- Certified Total Productive Management, coaching & counseling;
- Certified Supervisory & Leadership Skill.
Join us by forwarding your English resume and other credentials in Word or PDF format soonest to:
Please take note that applications to other e-mail addresses are not accepted and that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Your kind understanding for this matter is appreciated.